Monday, March 9, 2009

Day 7

Alrights, i have not been blogging diligently i know.
Today is already day 7.
How fast right? 1 week has passed.
I have 5 more weeks in wuhan, that's definitely a good thing to mention.
I dont mean wuhan is not good, it's just that life goes completely different when my family is not around with me, when i have to settle big and small things all by myself.
Well, today is the first lesson of integration --> the temperature in the lecture hall is ridiculous man, there's no heater at all and it's even colder than the temperature outside.
Seriously needa buck up in Maths now, cos there'll be 5 quizes coming up within this period.
All the best -GO!
Have been chatting with kiti almost every night, she is my little dustbin, haha- she doesnt like this name cos it's dirty. K then, my little listening ear.
I tell her about my life over here - good and bad things, and her funny replies always make me
laugh at the screen.
I dont feel that far away from home when i'm chatting with her.
Okayyyyy, i noe i'm talking too much, some pictures forya now.
I didn take a lot of pics, took the pictures from lihong's cam and some from amanda's blog.
Dinner cooked by ourselves!!
Yesterday, museum trip. Queueing up for them to check our bags. So strict luhh, preventing terrorists.


outside the museum with classmates!
TWISTS!

ancient army.
________________________________________________________
I know there're very few pictures only, i'll try to take more for the next outing kk.
Bye`

0 comments: