This morning was Chinese Economic lesson which started at 8.15am. We actually woke up on time but just as I was about to wash myself up, I received a call from Amanda, asking me if we’re going for the class, I suddenly felt a desire to go back to sleep because I was really too sleepy. So I told Amanda that we’ll not be going for the Chinese class. I went back to sleep right after that and slept till 8.45. I kind of felt a little bit guilty for skipping class this morning. Hope that this doesn’t happen again, in the end, we girls get our punishment by having 5% of IS module deducted. Sorry. ;D
Me and lihong went to the salon with the guys to get our hair dyed, since we were having 3 hours break before the industrial visit. But the hairdressers were really good at talking, they tried so hard to convince me to do some changes to my hair, and they actually succeeded, I reminded them not to make it too attention-seeking. Lihong also got convinced by them to rebond her hair, so after the guys were done with their hair color, me and lihong were still stucked on the chair, having a long way to go. Lihong was playing with her handphone games while I was chatting with the young (& cute) hairdresser who was doing my hair for me. When we chatted about our ages, I was so shocked when he told me that he is only 16, which is even younger than me. It’s the first time for me to get my hair done by someone younger than me, this is so unexpected! However, despite his young age, he assured me he’s quite skillful. He told me that he has given up all his time for his career, and he’s still learning.
And3 hours later, Dr Zhu began to keep calling us to ask us if we are reaching the gathering spot soon, when we haven’t even started on our hair-coloring. We realized that we were running out of time so we hurried the hairdressers and made them really stressed. Half an hour later, we were finally done while the rest of the class has already been waiting the both of us in the bus. Okay, so this is the second thing that I feel sorry for, for today.
Then we set off to our industrial visit. We went to an animation company, the insideof the building was beautiful. Really like those kind of big offices we see in TV dramas. ;D We were brought into a conference room, 1 of the staffs showed us how animations were produced by their company. Countless number of processes is needed to have 1 animation produced, like special animation effects, sound effects, etc. Then we were allowed to explore their offices of different departments. All the staffs were very engrossed with their work, some of them were drawing using the computer, some of them were examining the structure of the pictures, oh-those-professional-stuff!

0 comments:
Post a Comment